TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms and Conditions
- The initial consultation and quotation will be provided free of charge. This can be done by face to face meeting, email, telephone or video conferencing.
- Once an agreement is reached, Alison Quinn Virtual Assistant will provide a Virtual Assistant Contract. Once signed, this contract will become legal and binding.
- Alison Quinn Virtual Assistant does not accept liability or responsibility for the end use of materials created on behalf of a client.
- Alison Quinn Virtual Assistant shall be paid at an agreed rate in accordance with the signed Virtual Assistant Contract.
- The Client shall be invoiced every month on an agreed date in accordance with the signed Virtual Assistant Contract.
- Billable time refers to all work executed with regards to the agreed services.
- Billable time also includes meetings outside of contracted hours and the writing and/or reading of correspondence sent by mail, emails, social media and any communications via telephone.
- Alison Quinn Virtual Assistant shall be paid in accordance with the completion of the tasks and milestones as agreed in the signed Virtual Assistant Contract.
- Alison Quinn Virtual Assistant, may at times incur expenses, as expressly specified in the Virtual Assistant Contract, which will be reimbursed by the Client. For example; mileage, stationery, printing and premium rate telephone calls.
- Invoices should be paid within 10 days of invoicing.
- Invoices which are not paid on time will incur ‘statutory interest’. This is 8% plus the Bank of England base rate.
- The client will be liable for any administrative costs involved in recovering any overdue monies owed.
- Alison Quinn Virtual Assistant uses time tracking software to track the time spent on tasks and will produce a monthly report upon request.
- Alison Quinn Virtual Assistant takes care to produce work of a high quality and standard, however, it is the ultimate responsibility of the client to quality check any work produced and to notify Alison Quinn Virtual Assistant of any mistakes.
- Alison Quinn Virtual Assistant will not charge for correcting mistakes.
- Alison Quinn Virtual Assistant is registered with the ICO and is fully GDPR compliant. A copy of this registration agreement can be produced upon request.
- Alison Quinn Virtual Assistant is fully insured by Policy Bee. A copy of this insurance agreement can be produced upon request.
- Any complaints should be sent in writing to office@alisonquinnvirtualassistant in the first instance.