Latest News | Alison Quinn | Virtual Assistant in Kent
Bringing you the latest news, tips and advice from VA professionals from around the world!
- What Does a Virtual Assistant Do?
- Virtual Assistant Pricing: Hourly vs. Packages
- Do You Need a Full Time or Part Time Virtual Assistant?
- How to Choose the Right Virtual Assistant Service
- How Diversity is a Competitive Advantage
- Email Organization: How to Take Back Your Inbox
- Top 3 Services for Virtual Assistants in 2021
- 5 Tasks a Virtual Assistant Can Take Off Your Plate
- What UK Virtual Assistants need to know about tax and National Insurance
- How Much Does a Virtual Assistant Cost?
- Email Task Management Tips
- Best Virtual Assistant Training: The Difference Between SavvySystem & SavvyVault
- How to Make Your Lead Management More Effective
- How to Hire the Right Executive Assistant
- How to Use the Eisenhower Matrix to Make Better Decisions
Dates for the diary
3 MAR 2021
UK VA Conference
UK VA Conference aims to encourage and support the significant resources and skill-set of Virtual Assistants- resources that can be of great value to the business world
12-13 MAY 2021
The PA Show
The PA Show includes the UK’s main which has specific sessions for virtual assistants covering all sorts of topics, speakers, training and networking. Whilst there are regional events across the UK throughout the year, this is the largest collection of VAs all in one place, and usually the UK VA Awards are presented here (although this year, due to Covid, they will be presented online).